• 50% of staff must hold relevant childcare qualifications such as Level 2 or equivalent. One member of staff should have a First Aid Certificate and all supervisors are required to have a Level 3 or equivalent. At Puddleducks all of our staff hold at least Level 3 qualifications.
• Do parents and staff work in partnership, recording your child’s activities and achievements?
• Will your child be attached to a key person?
• Who will be your main contact and who will keep you informed?
• What will the cost be and what does that include?
• Activities to be discussed are; diet, potty training, emergency procedures, discipline and other nursery policies
• Did you enjoy your visit?
• Were staff confident to answer any questions you had?
• Was it friendly, relaxed and informative?
• If your child went with you, did they enjoy the visit?
There is much more advice available for parents on the internet, to support you with choosing the right nursery for your family.